Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Times a changing...

It's about to be the new year and I am ready for some minor changes.  This being one of them.  For years I have had a blog on typepad called Paper Roses.  I'm ready to move on from that.  It was dedicated to my years of working in the scrapbook industry.  I have been "retired" from that for over a year now and have been doing a lot more with needle and thread I thought it was time to change the name of the blog and even the service provider.  Hey, you can't beat free!!!!

This blog will be updated when I can get to it.  I'm hoping to have at least one blog post a week.  If time allows, maybe more.  You will find here some inspiration for your quilting, for your needle arts, for your paper crafts (from time to time) and even some ramblings of a mom of two boys.  

I hope you will enjoy this new journey with me. 

If you like you can sign up to get an email when I post a new blog.  (I'm still figuring everything out here on blogspot so it may take awhile for the blog set up to be officially completed)


**These pillows I finished up a few weeks ago.  The blocks were found in some of my grandma's things and were given to her by her friends.  I think they had some sort of exchange. I thought they were cute.  My favorite is the middle one.  It says at the bottom of the block "Snowman Unconstructed" :)

~Chrys

No comments:

Post a Comment