Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013!!!!

Goodness....did I just write that??  It's already 2013??  Where is the time going???  This is going to be a good year.  So far what WILL be happening this year....Mark and I will celebrate 13 years of marriage, James will turn 11, Andrew will turn 9, Mark will have his sabbatical this summer (5 weeks off!!!), we will be vacationing a few places, I will have a jr. higher this coming fall, and I will meet my weight loss goals.

Did you make any goals for this year?

I did.

I always do.  I sometimes keep them.  I most times don't.  This year....will be different!

I have just 3 things on my list.

1. To lose another 25 lbs by my birthday in May.
2. To be hired on as a permanent employee of the school district (I'm hoping for a para job aka. teachers helper)
3. To get ................  (well this one is a bit more personal) :)

My word of the year (which this is really the first time ever picking out a word) is FOCUS.

I will FOCUS on my goals, I will FOCUS on my family, I will FOCUS on my friends, I will FOCUS on the blessings I have thus been given, and mostly I will FOCUS on my walk with the Lord.

I can't wait to cross off some of my goals and tell you all about them!  Happy New Year!!!!!

This is a little snowman pillow I finished last year. Isn't he cute!?

~Chrys

No comments:

Post a Comment